- RSS Channel Showcase 1531391
- RSS Channel Showcase 2648865
- RSS Channel Showcase 5839131
- RSS Channel Showcase 8220377
Articles on this Page
- 02/24/14--09:52: _Easy DIY Birthday Box!
- 08/25/14--13:57: _Are You Ready for S...
- 10/10/14--15:57: _Blended or On The R...
- 12/01/14--12:59: _Do You Respect Wood?
- 09/01/15--10:59: _The Best Thing Abou...
- 02/02/16--14:19: _Survival Kit for th...
- 06/14/16--09:16: _Strawberry Baskets!
- 09/27/16--11:09: _New Job Gift Basket
- 02/22/17--11:30: _You Think You’re Ge...
- 02/24/14--09:52: Easy DIY Birthday Box!
- 08/25/14--13:57: Are You Ready for Some FOOTBALL?!
- 10/10/14--15:57: Blended or On The Rocks?
- 12/01/14--12:59: Do You Respect Wood?
- 09/01/15--10:59: The Best Thing About Fall? Football!
- 02/02/16--14:19: Survival Kit for the Unemployed
- 06/14/16--09:16: Strawberry Baskets!
- 09/27/16--11:09: New Job Gift Basket
- 02/22/17--11:30: You Think You’re Getting Rid of ME?
If you live far from a lot of your friends, you probably can relate to this: You have no idea what to send them for their birthdays! The older we get, the more difficult it is to pick out something cute/fun for a long distance friend. That’s why I LOVE birthday boxes. Not only are... [Read More]
Are you ready for some football?! In our house, opening week is kind of a big deal. Well, along with every other week of the season. And every other sports season. But the NFL is a big one in our house. Why, you may ask? Because I was born and bred in Green Bay, WI.... [Read More]
It’s five o’clock somewhere! Not here of course, because if it was five, I’d be making a mad dash to my car to get a head start on being stuck in traffic for an hour on my commute home. And that’s with a carpool. Northern California is the definition of highway hell. So in order... [Read More]
“I respect wood. I revere wood. I’m considerate of wood.” (Larry David, Curb Your Enthusiasm) While I was looking forward to being out of work for four days for Thanksgiving break, I had to scramble to find the perfect gift for my friend. My bff turned 31 last week. Thankfully, her before me. It’s okay that we’re getting old... [Read More]
Okay, okay. I’m starting to accept this thing you all call Fall. I’ll deal with it for one reason, and one reason only. And that reason is not the Pumpkin Spiced Lattes that I mentioned yesterday. That one reason is most definitely: Football. By now you know that I hail from Green Bay, Wisconsin. And... [Read More]
I cannot wait until I turn 51. I know most people don’t want to get older, but I have been counting down to my retirement since I started working at 14. Only twenty more years to go, and I’ll finally be able to do exactly what I want to do every day. No alarm clock, no... [Read More]
Now that school is out and summertime has begun, it’s officially strawberry season. Grab your best friend, a few bowls of fresh strawberries (in margarita form maybe?), and enjoy the summertime sunshine. Add to the occasion by telling them how special they are to you with a little strawberry gift basket. I don’t know about you, but... [Read More]
In honor of last night’s debacle, I mean, debate, I put together a little gift basket for the brand spanking new job of the President! Sadly, one of these two candidates is going to be our President in a few months, and thus, I’ve got to start brown-nosing now. I mean, I wouldn’t want to... [Read More]
Disclaimer: I am not in any way promoting divorce. My husband is stuck with me forever. I mean, literally. He better put up his feet, because he’s got quite a while to go here. Three years down, a million more to go. And if you asked him, he’d tell you that the past three years have seemed... [Read More]